Learning to Play Soccer

I won't write here as a specialist soccer guru. My youngest son has 8 yeas elderly & I saw him & his friends to ply soccer & thought: how he & all the children learn to play soccer?

Well, frankly, is a mystery. & this mystery took me as an important query: how Brazil children learn to play soccer?

However, there's things that intrigue us, not in Brazil because they have Pele, widely regarded as seven of the greatest soccer of all time, either because the Brazil soccer two times the world soccer champion.

I think it is not a simple answer to this query. In fact, if they knew the answer Brazilian soccer must never win the World Cup soccer. But as everyone knows, it is not fair.

Ronaldo, Ronaldinho Gaucho, the seven so-called best player World football, they played soccer with special skills since childhood. They are identified as a rising star.

This curiosity is when they see kids playing soccer without shoes in the streets, improvised fields, earth, sand, gram, where, with a sort of dribble & set goals.

What do they have other creature with millions of Brazilian kids? I think this soccer start learning around 3 or 4 yeas elderly. I ask some kids how they learned to play soccer & they told me it was with their fathers. Perhaps at that age, they became aware of soccer skills. Anyway, I think the sister & a ball as he introduced the boy to wake up soccer.

Today, they can also say that girls, to a lesser extent, are awaked for soccer. But the ratio of boys probably even greater.

On the other hand, soccer is a form of socialization of the kid. There is a strong element so as to make new friendships, strengthen even older. & these friendships can also be thought about an element of openness to the art of playing soccer.

When they look at small to play soccer & they find natural players, making his dribble, showing its affinity & ability with the ball, they must imagine that beyond the soccer schools, the learning environment Internal been fundamental in learning these kids.

In some ways, to play soccer with my son is nice & it takes me a sentimental player. My skills are not the same as when I was a kid already, in my first time learning the art soccer. I recall playing soccer on the streets of my home. The memory came to me face my past. But these memories are gathered with my day, when I see my son to give me a dribble under my legs to score a objective & say he is a champion. Well, I think it is.

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment